2011年11月1日 星期二

Back from South America

Newsletter

I just arrived in France,

I had 10 wonderful days in Venezuela.
The magic shows were located in the capital at Caracas then Punto Fijo, in front of the caribbean sea. It was like a south america tour by bus !

We traveled something like 9 hours between two shows. I keep some great pictures in my mind of the dessert and the beach. Congrats to the Ra Magic Convention team, I was proud to be part of your second edition. I wish you the best of success for the next years. Also, i had a big pleasure to meet so many young and talented magicians !

We were located in the most dangerous part of the world but i can tell you that It's also one of the best audience probably because there is not so many shows. I was happy to receive a standind ovation after my act, thank you all : )

Like often at airports, the army authorities charged to the immigrations in Caracas told me to prouve that i'm really magician, so i performed the CD MAGIC routine. For them it was like the first magic trick they saw. I learned them how to make a coin vanish. Then, they let me go with a smile and thumb up. Make people happy with the magic is my goal…

It was my third time in south america after Buenos Aires and Sao paulo. I confirm that i love the South America culture. I hope to come back soon in Venezuela !


If you missed my performances in Venezuela it was more or less like this funny video !

My friend Flobby from Caracas did a parody of my act during a dinner, don't miss it : )

Upcoming shows :

  • 12 novembre : Charity ball in London (United Kingdom).
  • 19 novembre : Soirée du Rêve et de l'illusion in Marquette lez Lille.
  • 28 - 30 décembre : Festival in Villanueva de Gallego (Spain).
  • 5 mars 2012 : Magic show (México).
  • ... Also, I may be available for your event, see you soon ?

Vod - Video on Demand

BURN

A single match instantly ignites in your hands.

CD MAGIC

The modern side of sleight of hand


© 2011 Jordan Gomez Productions - All Rights Reserved


沒有留言: