2012年8月23日 星期四

I'm back in South America for few days !

Performing in Lima (Peru) for few days.


I just came back from South-Korea. I really spend great time with these amazing champion magicians & friends... Kamsamida (Thank you) ! ^^

Then i came back to France to ship again some new tricks "Apple 2 Phone" to my distributors in USA for the magic shops arround the world. The effect is now soldout in most of the shops... This orginal trick will back in stock in few days !

Thank you very much to all of you who wrote something on my Facebok wall for my 21th birthday on August 17th. :)


I'm now in Madrid in Spain, i'm waiting for my next flight. I will stay the next 5 days in Lima in Peru just before to go back on my tour in Asia, (Philippines (Davao City) and China (Beijing)...


At Lima in Peru, i will perform my FISM act during the show call "Stars of Magic".


WORLD TOUR / See you soon ?

For more information, you can contact me : Click here


© 2012 Jordan Gomez Productions - All Rights Reserved
 

沒有留言: