2011年12月3日 星期六

Are you G+ ?

Newsletter

"Super Stars of Magic" at Kula Lumpur

The last time i came in Malaysia it was a blast, i've got unforgetable memories there, so i'm very happy to be back in Kula Lumpur during 7-11th december just after a long magic trip through paris and Doha in Quatar.

The show is Produced by David lai, he is a young talented magician and producer. He also organize some amazing shows in Egypt, Dubai
and Kuwait.

Danny Cole

Tony Chapek

Jordan Gomez

Tony Clark

I may be available for your events, you can now send me a booking request directly from my website :

http://1OR.r.mailjet.com/BQGsUA5O/7GvBS/7zC0y/jordangomez.fr/booking/


Are you G + ?

Join me now now on Google Plus

New Blog / Gallery on jordangomez.fr

Follow me during my trips


ENVOLE by Artmik

I just give the all exclusive rights of my first video production « ENVOLE » VOD with Artmik to a other magic website.

The video will be unavailable on jordangomez.fr soon, just the time to moove everything.

BURN

Also available now on :

- Theory11.com

- Vanishingincmagic.com

CD MAGIC

New ! Part 5 added for the all subscribers on jordangomez.fr :

Bonus (Part 5) : How to get your own Manipulation CD.

BLOWER

​Sold out since few months :

The gimmick to inflate a baloon with a ear will be back on the market soon...

Share it :

Facebook Twitter Google
© 2011 Jordan Gomez Productions - All Rights Reserved
 

沒有留言: