2011年12月19日 星期一

Back from Malaysia

Newsletter

"Super Stars of Magic" show at Setia

Well this week was crazy, many shows & parties !

I'm very happy to have been part of the "Miracle Melodies Night" directed by David Lai.

As "Super-Star of Magic" new cast, we performed our show for the first part of the show-case of Zainal Abidin and Fish Leong, famous malaysian singers. The show taken place at Setia close to Singapore.

That's fantastic one was the biggest show where i performed my act. Over 20.000 peoples where in the audience !

Special thanks to Andrew lee who produced this video for you :

I may be available for your events, you can now send me a booking request directly from my website :

http://1OR.r.mailjet.com/zdMhQGaB/99Ewy/7zC0y/jordangomez.fr/booking/

For more live news and Iphone pics, follow my tweets on Twitter also on my Facebook page and website.


Also, i was happy to stay one more week with my friends Marc, Pinky, David, Vincent, Jones, Coming and Joanne. they supported me a lot for my first Fashion show Opening in Kuala Lumpur.


It was done for the "X Top Model Search 2011". I performed my CD MAGIC routine, then i changed my-self into Sui Hui, malaysian top model.

I invite you to enjoy the video of the effect :


Share it :

Facebook Twitter Google
© 2011 Jordan Gomez Productions - All Rights Reserved
 

沒有留言: